Call for Collaboration
Status: Open/Closed/Ongoing Deadline: 30 October 2020
A Descriptive and Predictive Analysis of YouTube Video Comments on Healthy Eating
Objectives: explore the determinants, motives, and barriers to healthy eating behaviours in online communities, and to provide insight into YouTube video commenters’ perceptions and sentiments of healthy eating through text mining technique.
We intended to examine healthy eating behaviours in Malaysia. We analysed the comments scraped from YouTube related to healthy eating videos to investigate the perceptions and sentiments of YouTube audiences. A systematic search was conducted to select the comments for analysis. Using content and sentiment analysis assisted by text analytics software, we uncovered thematic clusters indicating how people interpret healthy eating and what their eating behaviours are.
Who can participate?
- PhD students and junior researchers residing in one of the following countries:
Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
- PhD Students should be currently carrying out research at a recognized higher educational institution
- Junior researchers with PhD should be employed at a recognized higher educational institution.
We are looking to collaborate with maximum of two researchers from each country.
- Reviewing the literature related to the respective country.
- Translation of the survey into regional languages (if required).
- Dissemination of the survey questionnaire and collection of the responses.
- Co-authoring a book chapter regarding the results for the respective country in the monograph.
- Dissemination of the results among their professional network.
- Networking opportunities with researchers from 20 countries.
- Acknowledgements in each publication resulting from the research.
- Co-authorship of a book chapter.
- Opportunities for participating on future research project.
Fill the form if you are interested to join. We will get in touch with you shortly after receiving your details. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting this form, I agree to the processing of personal information shared through this form, for all purposes connected to the project.